WE ARE PREPARING A EUROPE-AFRICA JOINT PROGRAMME IN RESEARCH AND INNOVATION IN THE FIELD OF RENEWABLE ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES
WP1 – AU-EU Analysis
We will conduct a review and an analysis of relevant past and current collaborative initiatives between Africa and Europe in the field of renewable energies.
WP2 – EJP-RE Design
We will formulate what has to be achieved during the EJP-RE Programme.
- D2.1 – Technological and innovation thematic pathways
- D2.2 – Synthesis report with a complete H& ICB Agenda
WP3 – Stakeholder involvement
We will foster a stakeholder community and encourage the engagement of actors in the project.
- D3.1 – Summary of recommended actions from round tables and workshops
WP4 – Management, Coordination and Communication
We will ensure the achievement of the project’s objectives and effective communication.
- D4.1 – PRE-LEAP-RE Intermediate Report
- D4.5 – PRE-LEAP-RE Final Report
Background Paper 3&4
- BG Doc 3: Outcomes from the PRE-LEAP-RE Ecosystem Analysis – Building the PRE-LEAP-RE Research & Capacity Building Agenda
- BG Doc 4: Management & Implementation Concept (coming soon)
Background Paper 5,6&7
- BG Doc 5: Private Sector Concept (coming soon)
- BG Doc 6: Position Paper – Open Philosophy & IRP (coming soon)
- BG Doc 7: Monitoring & Evaluation (coming soon)